Powerful Water Extraction Equipment Saves Time and Money in Wolf Creek?
Our South Eugene and Florence team uses powerful, industrial-grade extraction equipment to remove water from damaged areas quickly, saving our customers time and money in many cases. Here is some information from our website describing the process and equipment we use to extract water from homes and businesses in Wolf Creek:
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength and wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
- Infrared cameras find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps allow continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
Call Us Today!
When your Wolf Creek home or business has water damage, our South Eugene and Florence team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 541-345-0115.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.