How Can I Prevent Water From Entering My Home in Wolf Creek?
Our South Eugene and Florence teams respond to water damage calls throughout the year. There are many ways water can enter a home from outside the structure in Wolf Creek. Still, you can prevent water from entering your home by inspecting your home’s exterior for any place where water can enter the home and making repairs as needed.
- Caulk and seal windows
- Inspect the roof for missing and aging shingles
- Check your rain gutters and remove any debris that may be clogging them
- Check your downspouts and clear any clogs and make sure they are draining away from the house
- Gutter guards are an excellent way to prevent clogs and water intrusion into the house
- Check your sprinkler systems and make sure they are not spraying water into the structure and that water is not pooling around the home’s foundation
- Make sure water drains away from the building.Water is invasive and will quickly find its way into a structure when water is allowed to pool around the foundation. After a storm, or when the ground is already saturated by rainwater, the water may enter the foundation wall through cracks.
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in Wolf Creek has a water damage emergency, our South Eugene and Florence team will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-345-0115.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.